OC partecipates actively to the development of ILIAS, one of major LMS platforms worldwide. The OC contribute is mostly related to industry needs mainly focused on reusability and internationalization of the media contents.
ILIAS is a powerful and flexible tool for learning and collaborating online.
ILIAS is not restricted to any particular didactical model but instead supports a variety of uses and methods.
- ILIAS is an open source software. You can use it without having to pay licence fee.
- With ILIAS you can efficiently create learning and teaching materials.
- Work flows and tools are streamlined throughout the system making it easy to learn and use.
- ILIAS is fully conformant with e-learning standards like SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004.
- In ILIAS, all users have a personalised working space.
- Access to learning materials and features can be controlled precisely and flexibly.
- A powerful archive is included in ILIAS guaranteeing the creation of a professional documents and media repository.
- Using the powerful ‘Test & Assessment’ you can offer online exams and assess learning progress.